Home Is Pelican Bay
Naples, FL hosts several communities that thousands of residents are able to comfortably, and happily, call home. Along the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, in the northern part of Naples, you will find Pelican Bay. This community is amongst the hidden gems of lifestyle and luxurious living, where everyone in the family can find joy and satisfaction. Residents are able to select a wide variety of properties including single-family estates, high-rise condos, and luxury apartments. Pelican Bay is simply splendid in all its glamour, anchoring 88 acres of park and recreation areas, top-tier tennis, and chic shopping to name a few.
If you have ever dreamed of a sanctuary to call home, then Pelican Bay is truly the best opportunity. Members have access to indoor leisure and outdoor adventures, all part of one of the best communities in town.
Pelican Bay provides access to exclusive areas and opportunities for its lucky members. Homeowners will wake up every morning having a full day of activities to look forward to. These premier amenities include:
- Two beach access locations
- Beach dining
- 18 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Golf – lessons, leagues, pro shop
- Fitness and Wellness center
- Sailing, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing
- Tram system along berms and boardwalk
Because of its closeness to the gulf, Pelican Bay will offer a fresh breeze and endless hobbies day after day. There are two private beaches about 3 miles long and it is sustained by readily available staff providing umbrellas, fresh towels, and lounge chairs. The North Beach is known for its dolphin watch opportunities and delectable home to the luxurious Marker 36 restaurant. At South Beach, residents can take advantage of volleyball, kayak, and the family-friendly Sandbar Restaurant. Through the avenue of South Beach, there is a tremendous opportunity to explore Clam Bay, an exquisitely preserved nature space with diverse wildlife and mangrove trees.
After a long day of interaction with nature, there is nothing better than coming home to the highest quality fitness and wellness center. To relax, indulge in a series of therapeutic massages as well as gentle skin revamp. This portion of your day will be adorned with bamboo floors, soundproof walls, and aromatherapy. If you need to complete your workout for the day, here you will find exceptionally rated equipment that will endure your strength, cardio, and core. Pelican Bay offers studio rooms, personal trainers, showers, and locker rooms for its members.
Social aspects take place mostly throughout the golf and tennis campuses. By the design of Arthur Hills, members can enjoy golf courses with a capacity of up to 27 holes total. Surrounding the area, you will find beautiful greenery, freshwater lakes, waterfalls, and distinctive sandtraps. Following golf, Pelican Bay offers two tennis facilities named South and North. The enjoyment here is by no means reduced, as members can participate in special events and surf around the pro shop.
Things To Do
Besides having the white-sandy beaches literally within minutes of your home thanks to the readily available trams, there is much more entertainment outside the community as well. Naples, FL is home to several recreation venues such as Artis – Naples, which houses the Naples Philharmonic, and The Baker Museum. For a little more driving around town, but still, really close, individuals can visit the Naples Zoo, the Naples Botanical Garden, and the Naples Pier.
Shopping can also be enjoyed close to home thanks to Waterside Shops. This luxurious shopping plaza offers high-end brands and boutiques, while also offering exceptional dining. Visitors are able to quickly jump towards some reading by visiting Barns and Noble, which is located within the same sector. This outdoor mall will surely allow you to feel tropical, lavish, and delighted.
A few other districts that offer a little bit of everything include Third Street South, Village on Venetian Bay, and Coastland Center Mall.
Pelican Bay can offer various property types for any lifestyle accommodation. With a total of 6,500 residences, Pelican Bay is absolutely able to offer what you or your family are looking for in dreamy Naples, FL.
- Offers attached and detached villas, with private garages. Varied views including lakefront, golf course, or greenery landscape. Each community includes personal garden space, pool, fitness center, tennis court, lobby, and sun decks.
- Community names: Bay Villas, Beauville, Bridge Way, Cannes, Carlton Place, Chanteclair Manor, Cocobay, Crown Colony, Grand Bay, Interlachen, Isle Verde, Las Brisas, Lugano, Oak Lake Sanctuary, San Marino, Sand Pointe, St. Andrews, The Pointe, Tierra Mar, Villa Coronado, Villa Lantana, and Villas.
- Offers location within the natural preserves and mangrove forests. Tram service is available for beach access. Amenities for high-rise condos include tennis courts, libraries, fitness centers, and pools.
- Condo names: Cap Ferrat, Claridge, Coronado, Dorchester, Glenview, Gorsvenor, Heron, Marbella, Montenero, St. Kitts, St. Laurent, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Marissa, St. Nicole, St. Pierre, St. Raphael, and St. Tropez.
- Project for mid-rises finalized in 1996. Floors range between 4 to 7 total.
- Condo names: Avalon, Barrington Club, Breakwater, Calais, Chanteclair Maisonettes, Chateaumere Royale, Crescent, Glencove, Hyde Park, Interlachen, L’Ambiance, Laurel Oaks, Lugano, Pebble Creek, Renaissance, Sanctuary, Serendipity, St. Simone, St. Thomas, St. Vincent’s, Stratford, Valencia, and Willow Brook.
- Ten communities with custom-built single-family homes.
- House names: Barrington, Cambridge Club, Georgetown, Jamestown, Oakmont, Pelican Bay Woods, Pine Crest, Pointe Verde, Village, and Waterford.
Found Your Home?
If you found yourself dreaming about life at Pelican Bay, don’t wait any longer to make this dream come true. As your realtor, Jim Westerfield will ensure a purchasing experience that goes beyond expectations.
Our site offers the ability to book an appointment in order to get started with important concerns and details. We have the tools you need and the experienced guidance necessary for such an important purchase.
We hope you find everything you are looking for here in tropical Southwest Florida.