$22,308 - $36,104
Annual Recurring Fee
Distance To Beach
0 – 10min
Arbor Trace is the first senior living development in southwest Florida to offer deeded condominium ownership with 100% equity. Arbor Trace combines the independence of home ownership, the peace of mind in knowing qualified lifetime health care is available onsite, with all the comforts of a full-service resort-style lifestyle for seniors 55 and over amid the luxurious beauty of southwest Florida.
Arbor Trace boasts stunning panoramic views of Little Hickory Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, a natural setting where eagles, ospreys, egrets and herons share their habitat around Arbor Lake and all the amenities of an active adult community fitting for your lifestyle—whether in the 17-level high-rise Tower Pointe, the 5-story Mid-Rises, or in a Lakefront Villa on the shores of Arbor Lake.
100% equity with fee simple, deeded condominium ownership. You own your home, just as you’ve always done in other neighborhoods where you’ve lived. No up-front fees or endowments and no shared appreciation. No financial or medical requirements as conditions of ownership.
Within the gates of Arbor Trace, Arbor Glen, their on-site health center and assisted living residence, provides an intimate enclave of private rooms and suites. Conveniently located on the upper level of the Arbor Trace Clubhouse, right in the heart of the community.
Arbor Glen has enhanced its licensing beyond the standard Assisted Living Facility (ALF) license to encompass Limited Nursing Service (LNS) and Extended Congregate Care (ECC). They provide long-term care comparable to area nursing homes, but with considerable cost savings.
From 24-hour emergency response care for the entire Arbor Trace campus, to short-term and recuperative stays, as well as custodial, long-term care, and end-of-life care in conjunction with hospice, their round-the-clock nursing staff are all licensed professionals capable of handling the needs of the community.
Arbor Trace consists of 206 independent living condominium residences as well as the 32-bed Arbor Glen health center on the upper level of the 36,000 square foot clubhouse.
From the rooftop level of Tower Pointe, the 4,000 square foot Top of the Pointe Club provides unobstructed panoramas over the Gulf and unique glimpses of the wildlife of southwest Florida among the mangroves and sawgrass below.
Their social room on the 17th floor offers a venue for friends to meet for a game of bridge, to celebrate a special event or the evening sunset. It’s an ideal location for a piano concert or to spend time with a book or binoculars, just enjoying the breathtaking scenery and peaceful serenity.
Condos & Villas at Arbor Trace
- All residences at Arbor Trace offer quality construction and feature:
- 9-foot ceilings
- Full appliance package with washer and dryer in each residence
- Water, sewer, trash removal, pest control, and building insurance included in the condominium maintenance fees
- Fully screened terraces or lanais in most residences
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable television
- Covered parking or garages with additional storage
Tower Pointe High-Rise
- From $425,000 to $1,000,000+
- These luxury high-rise residences in Tower Pointe feature breathtaking views over Barefoot Beach State Preserve, the mangrove estuaries around Little Hickory Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- 2-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom+Den, and 3-Bedroom
- 1,481 to 2,030 square feet
The 5 Story Mid-Rises
- From $175,000 to $425,000
- These two 5-story mid-rise condominium buildings flank the western end of Arbor Lake, one in proximity of the pool area, the other near the Arbor Trace clubhouse and the Colonnade Dining Room.
- 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom
- 788 to 1,804 square feet
The Lakefront Villas
- From low $300,000s to $450,000
- The lakefront villas sprawl along the shores of 5-acre Arbor Lake, affording the privacy and expansiveness one expects from a single-family home with an exceptional view.
- 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom
- 1,250 to 1,952 square feet
Membership Services Include:
- Fine dining
- Social, cultural and recreational events
- On-site lifelong learning programs offered through Hodges University
- Optional housekeeping, flat laundry, and maintenance service
- Scheduled transportation
- Medical emergency monitoring 24 hours a day
Community Features Include:
- 36,000 sq. ft clubhouse and a 5 acre lake with fountain
- Outdoor heated pool and spa
- Putting green, horseshoes
- Billiards table
- Shuffleboard, Bocce, and Tennis court
- Beautifully landscaped walkways and park benches
- Acres of preserve provide habitat for nature’s neighbors including eagles, osprey, herons and ducks, owls, rabbits, squirrels, tortoises, and an occasional otter
Community Amenities Include:
- Creative cuisine and table service in the Colonnade Room Dining Room
- Library with on-line computer services
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Card room and lounges
- Activity/media room
- Fitness center
- Piano lounge
- Arbor Glen, the on-site health center and assisted living facility
Additional services at Tower Pointe Include:
- Spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico, Little Hickory Bay, Wiggins Pass and the surrounding preserves and estuaries from most residences
17th floor Top of the Pointe Club
- “The Gathering Place”, an elegantly furnished activity room
- Two guest suites
- Fitness center, Library, and computer center