$4,419 - $43,311
Annual Recurring Fee
Pontoon Boat to Beach
Distance To Beach
0 – 10min
For those seeking to live in paradise, The Colony offers luxury living for every lifestyle.
The Colony is the ideal location in Bonita Springs. With its area beaches, shopping, dining, and healthcare nearby, residents enjoy access to all the benefits of Southwest Florida living. The Fort Myers International Airport is a mere 20-minute drive away.
The vast selection of high-end homes in The Colony allows those with discerning taste to find their perfect place to call home. Each neighborhood has its very own style and feel. If you desire a private single-family home in a quiet neighborhood setting or a luxury Gulf-and-Golf-view high rise with amenities, The Colony will serve you well in this warm and inviting neighborhood.
Each morning, you’ll see neighbors out walking in groups, with their dogs, or riding their bikes — the recently-renovated golf course at winds through this beautiful Community of The Colony Golf and Country Club. Offering beautiful golf course and preserve views, the residents have the opportunity to belong to the Golf & Country Club and have a complete luxury lifestyle with access to one of the most excellent area golf courses, outstanding dining experiences. The camaraderie and memories made among neighbors and new lifelong friends. While residency isn’t a requirement to join, belonging is the perfect complement to luxury living at The Colony.
Single Family Homes
Twenty-eight Estate Homes
Bellagio homes are built on estate-sized lots and are 3,000 square-feet and increase in size from there while overlooking a large lake on one side and The Colony golf course on the other.
Six Estate Homes
Only steps from The Colony Golf & Country Club clubhouse, Messina estate-sized homes are from 4,000+ square feet and are around a lake that overlooks parallel fairways.
Built around a charming neighborhood park, Ponza has just 13 homes, established since 2014, ranging from approximately 3,100 to 4,000 square feet.
Forty-three Estate Homes
These custom-built homes of 4,000+ square feet are on estate-sized lots overlooking The Colony golf course, lakes and preserves.
Twenty-eight Villa Homes
From under 3,000 to over 3,500 square feet, these maintenance-free Mediterranean-inspired homes feature westerly golf course and southerly preserve views.
Forty-nine Villa Homes
Maintenance-free, this intimate village-style neighborhood features one- and two-story homes from 2,300+ to 3,300 square feet, overlooking lakes, the golf course, and preserves.
Five Villa Homes
Villa Trevi owners overlook a beautiful lake surrounded by towering palms. Courtyard-style homes from 3,199 to 4,000 square feet feature pools, elevators, and cabanas.
The Colony Country Club
The newly remodeled stunning 28,000 square-foot Colony Country Club offers dining, bar, men’s and ladies lounges, locker rooms, golf shop, and an outdoor event terrace.
Upon entering the Club, Members are greeted with a pleasant and common courtesy by employees and fellow Members alike.
Upon arrival, Club Members are greeted with genuine kindness and courtesy by the staff and fellow members alike. The alluring scent of exquisite cuisine fills the air in the stunning dining room overlooking the 18th fairway. Beyond the curved wall of picturesque windows, a lively gathering of members are often found dining among the gentle breezes of the gorgeous covered terrace.
Overlooking Estero Bay, The Bay Club, a private dining club, offers both indoor and outdoor dining and a lounge area. Unique stones adorn the old-world style design with woods, grand domes, and many exposed wooden beams which are aesthetically a delight. The three-story Bay Club is an approximate 12,000-square-foot beautiful award-winning dining club reserved exclusively for Residents and their guests to enjoy. The second floor offers elegant formal dining, with seating on two tiers for gorgeous unobstructed water views from every table in the room. The casual dining room with lounge and alfresco dining terrace are available, and two exclusive private dining rooms are on the third floor.
Club Amenities Include
- 18-hole championship, Jerry Pate-designed golf course featuring the innovative and saltwater-tolerate Platinum Paspalum turfgrass.
- Professionally stocked golf shop with men’s and ladies’ apparel and state-of-the-art golf equipment
- Practice facility with expansive tee surface, short game area with greenside bunker and putting green
- Spa & Fitness Center with six Har-Tru tennis courts, spa treatment rooms, workout room, spa, pool aerobics room, and locker facilities
- The fitness facility includes a cardio-theater exercise room with cardiovascular weight training equipment and a fitness studio with shock-absorbent wood flooring, men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, steam showers, hot tub pool, and spa.
- The pampering services, personal attention, and lush ambiance of the two full-service spa treatment rooms cater to Members in pursuit of relaxation.
- The Country Club at The Colony offers a variety of dining opportunities (casual, formal, alfresco and poolside), as well as social events and activities, expansive men’s and ladies’ locker and lounge facilities.
Golf at The Colony
The Colony Golf & Country Club boasts an 18-hole, par-72 championship course with sweeping Platinum Paspalum fairways and greens spanning approximately 6,732 yards. Pate’s masterpiece winds through the community, lending spectacular water and preserve views.
In 2017, a two-year golf course renovation project was completed providing a superior playing surface wall to wall and continuing The Colony’s commitment to maintaining the very best in playing conditions.
The golf shop prides itself in carrying the latest in club technology as well as an exceptional assortment of upscale golfing attire and golf items.
Tennis at The Colony
The methodic pass of tennis balls from court to court, racquet to racquet, Member to Member captivates players and spectators alike within The Colony’s professional tennis pavilion. Members revel in the daily exhilaration of a match well-played and take delight in this beloved outdoor sport. Sharpen your game on six immaculately groomed Har-Tru tennis courts with men’s and ladies’ tennis programs including tennis clinics, private lessons, leagues, and round robins.
Racquet customization, including same-day racquet stringing, is also available in the Tennis Lounge of Colony Golf and Bay Club.
Membership Fees as of 2019
The Colony Equity Golf Membership – $85,000
- Equity Golf Members have privileges to tennis, fitness, spa, pool, dining and social activities, as well as golf. Equity Golf Members may reserve tee times eight (8) days in advance.
- Interest-free payment options are available for the Equity Golf Initiation Fee with a signed promissory note.
The Colony Equity Sports Membership – $10,000
- Equity Sports Members have privileges to tennis, fitness, spa, pool, dining, and social activities, as well as golf privileges up to six times during season (presently defined as November-April) at the applicable rate, and unlimited golf in the off-season (currently defined as May-October) at the appropriate rate. The Equity Sports Members may reserve tee times five (5) days in advance and access The Colony’s practice facilities on the day of play only.
The Colony Golf and Country Club Membership Dues as of 2019
- Equity Golf – Annual Dues – $14,600
- Equity Sports – Annual Dues – $4,350
- Food/Beverage Min. – $1,000
- Equity Golf – 325
- Equity Sports – 350
$4,419 – $43,311